Use data to improve provider relationship management and business development initiatives
Integrated Healthcare Delivery System
A provider relations team in a community-based healthcare delivery system with market leadership in cardiovascular, neuroscience, oncology, and trauma services
The organization desired to better use and manage data to improve relationships with affiliated physicians.
Status:Go created a Provider Relationship Management platform to allow the department to manage and improve its physician engagement activities, including:
- Referral tracking by physician and provider relations staff
- Access to platform through mobile devices
- Ability to target providers and practices by speciality, geography, and services
- Task management and activity tracking for provider relations staff
- Customized performance reports for executives, managers, and staff
The provider relations team was able to understand provider referral behaviors and target relationship-building efforts after implementing the new platform. Six months following implementation:
- Referrals from affiliated primary care physicians to outpatient imaging services improved by 12%
- Managers created a list of twenty physicians that split admissions between multiple hospitals; referrals from that group improved by 17% over the baseline measure
- Targeted marketing campaigns were created for three specialties to improve referrals to mammogram screening (9% increase), diabetes prevention classes (22% increase), and CT imaging (14% increase)
Let’s get started.
The first step: Getting on the phone to discuss your project.
We’ve helped every type of healthcare delivery organization execute on a variety of strategies.
Status:Go creates software for healthcare delivery providers to improve operations, execute strategies, and try new ideas.
We know healthcare delivery, Salesforce, and how to get things done.
© Status Go, Inc.