Unite an acquisition strategy with an intake and admissions platform for addiction recovery
A nationwide 18-facility addiction recovery organization quickly acquiring additional facilities and expanding existing service offerings
As a result of an aggressive acquisition strategy, the organization had purchased several behavioral health providers and was relying on patched-together technology solution of several legacy enterprise systems. In addition, the organization was relying on the electronic health record as its primary customer relationship management tool.
The organization operated a centralized inbound contact center to handle the pre-admission process for all facilities across the nation. Status:Go created a comprehensive contact center and pre-admission solution to support the process consisting of the following functionality:
- Guided patient pre-qualification and information gathering module, including qualifying questions, program education, and outbound referral tracking
- Clinical decision-support tool for determining required level of care
- Clinical assessment module to capture required information including treatment history, previous diagnoses, and medical history
- Administrative assessment module to capture required information including legal history, travel preferences, and relevant information
- “Red Flags” identification—facility specific requirements for admission; e.g., ability to ambulate on cobble stone pathways
- Insurance information gathering and real-time eligibility check and verification of benefits
- Telephone system (CTI) integration
- Multichannel live chat functionality
- Integration with air travel reservation system and sober escort car service providers
- Estimated out-of-pocket treatment cost calculator including level of care, specific facility, and associated travel expenses
- EHR integration to append pre-admission information to patient record
In addition, an Alumni Program CRM module was created to notify alumni program staff of patient discharge and allow coordination of step up/step down program transfers.
- The stage-gate, pre-admission process improved admission decision efficiency by reducing average days to decision from nine to three, six months following implementation
- 14% total increase in enrollment across all program sites, six months following solution implementation
- Improved efficiency in bed utilization as a result of newly available bed board visibility
- Ability to establish, monitor, and manage internal service-level agreements across the pre-admission and patient intake processes
Let’s get started.
The first step: Getting on the phone to discuss your project.
We’ve helped every type of healthcare delivery organization execute on a variety of strategies.
Status:Go creates software for healthcare delivery providers to improve operations, execute strategies, and try new ideas.
We know healthcare delivery, Salesforce, and how to get things done.
© Status Go, Inc.