Redeploy existing contact center to provide centralized scheduling and referral management
Integrated Healthcare Delivery System, Physician Group
An integrated healthcare delivery system’s centralized contact center, formerly a community service and nurse advice line
The customer needed a centralized contact center system to specifically support patient populations identified in value-based contract relationships. The project intended to redeploy the organization’s existing community-focused call center into a centralized contact center providing appointment scheduling and referral management services. The solution needed to:
- Allow agents to schedule appointments for over 100 practices, including tracking scheduling preferences of providers and answering calls individualized to each practice
- Provide automated appointment reminders and live-agent assistance for rescheduling and customer service requests
- Facilitate provider referral management and follow-up from primary care to specialist providers to keep more referrals within the employed and affiliated networks
Status:Go customized a platform allowing the contact center to centralize scheduling, appointment reminders, and referral management services to support over 100 provider practices. The solution included:
- Centralized scheduling module to track all patient demographic information and appointment documentation, as well as providing staff with clinic-specific scheduling rules and sending patients customized appointment reminders
- Referral management module that documents referrals through the EHR based on provider and patient preferences, and automatically generates referral records
- Automated task management component that reminds specialists to follow-up with patients and ensures practices communicate clinical outcomes
- CTI (telephone system) integrated that provides agents with specific caller information and practice affiliations
The contact center saw year-over-year improvements, including:
- Network integrity improved from an estimated 60% to a documented 81%
- Employee satisfaction increased from 56% to 84% following implementation, as measured by annual Gallup survey
- First-call resolution improved to 77% from 56%
Let’s get started.
The first step: Getting on the phone to discuss your project.
We’ve helped every type of healthcare delivery organization execute on a variety of strategies.
Status:Go creates software for healthcare delivery providers to improve operations, execute strategies, and try new ideas.
We know healthcare delivery, Salesforce, and how to get things done.
© Status Go, Inc.