Improve care coordination with a technology platform for participation in CJR payment model
A physician-owned, multi-specialty ambulatory surgical hospital
The customer needed to increase and improve coordination of care among hospitals, physicians, and post-acute rehab providers as part of the organization’s mandated participation in the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) alternative payment model program.
Status:Go created a care coordination platform to allow the customer to successfully participate in CJR. The care coordination platform addressed organizational requirements and workflow including:
- Patient and Visit Record
- Episode of Care Encounters and Event Tracking
- EMR Integration
- Care Coordination Assignment
- Pre-Procedure Engagement
- Discharge Planning
- Post-Procedure Task Automation
- Reporting and Analytics
- 100% of patients receiving hip or knee replacements receive care coordination services and related information is documented in the new system
- Pre-procedure questionnaire and survey patient response increased by 27%
- All care plans involving post-acute care are digitally delivered to providers through secure messaging
Let’s get started.
The first step: Getting on the phone to discuss your project.
We’ve helped every type of healthcare delivery organization execute on a variety of strategies.
Status:Go creates software for healthcare delivery providers to improve operations, execute strategies, and try new ideas.
We know healthcare delivery, Salesforce, and how to get things done.
© Status Go, Inc.