Create an operations platform to manage sales, projects, and asset tracking in telehealth department
Integrated Healthcare Delivery System
A telehealth department at an academic medical center providing outreach services to regional partners
The medical center recognized telehealth as a core pillar of its outreach and patient referral strategy and desired to streamline departments operations across five specialties and partner clinics in multiple states by eliminating home-grown solutions
Status:Go created a solution to serve as the primary business system for the department. The platform includes:
- Customer relationship management for prospective and current customers
- Task management for planning, implementing, and tracking the numerous details of preparing a new location for telehealth services
- Asset management for leased telehealth equipment
- Automated system to capture and manage internal and external product and feature development needs, service requests, project management, and product and feature development requests
- Sales forecasting, contract management, and prospect information gathering
- Tracking and documenting advertising outreach and marketing event activities
- Contract execution turnaround time was reduced by 7 days
- Project implementation following contract execution was reduced by 15 days
- Department eliminated all home-grown business operations tools including Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, legacy project management tools and paper forms
Let’s get started.
The first step: Getting on the phone to discuss your project.
We’ve helped every type of healthcare delivery organization execute on a variety of strategies.
Status:Go creates software for healthcare delivery providers to improve operations, execute strategies, and try new ideas.
We know healthcare delivery, Salesforce, and how to get things done.
© Status Go, Inc.