Create an operations platform for addiction recovery department
A single-site addiction recovery department within an integrated health system offering inpatient and outpatient services
Department leadership desired to digitize a manual, paper pre-admission process while uncovering information about program requests and referral patterns to improve service offerings, marketing, and outreach activities.
Status:Go created a solution that digitized the pre-admission process consisting of the following functionality:
- Guided patient pre-qualification and information gathering module, including qualifying questions, program education, and outbound referral tracking
- Clinical decision-support tool for determining required level of care
- Clinical and administrative assessment module to capture required information including treatment history, previous diagnoses, legal history, and associated information
- Insurance information gathering for offline verification of benefits
- Estimated out-of-pocket treatment cost calculator
- A pre-admission summary document is sent to the facility electronic health record upon completion.
- The manual, paper process was eliminated
- The stage-gate, pre-admission process improved admission decision efficiency by reducing average days to decision from nine to three, six months following implementation
- Increased enrollment across all programs by 12%, six months following implementation
- Visibility into referral patterns, outbound referrals, and program requests is allowing department to build business case for program expansion
Let’s get started.
The first step: Getting on the phone to discuss your project.
We’ve helped every type of healthcare delivery organization execute on a variety of strategies.
Status:Go creates software for healthcare delivery providers to improve operations, execute strategies, and try new ideas.
We know healthcare delivery, Salesforce, and how to get things done.
© Status Go, Inc.