Create a platform to provide services required for CMS Alternative Payment Model program
A five-clinic, 17-provider oncology physician group participating in the Oncology Care Model
Customer required a platform that could provide an all-around view of a patient’s care over time and track referrals, follow-ups, patient requests, and patient interactions with non-clinical staff.
Status:Go created an Oncology Management Platform that:
- Gave clinic staff real time visibility for every patient, including access to clinic and lab visits, helping oncology navigators better support patients and advise of next steps.
- Gave clinic staff and providers a view of a patient’s care over a period of time.
- Allowed navigators to document their patient interactions and manage task lists for each patient’s care plan.
- Created a mini-centralized contact center.
- Includes a social service database and standardized referral solution process.
- As a result of the new system, patient call wait times were reduced from an average of 4:30 minutes to just over 2 minutes, six months following implementation
- The automated system-of-record solution for oncology navigators allowed staff to eliminate paper notes, Excel spreadsheets, and emails as a means of workflow and task management
- Platform allowed customers to provide patients a direct referral to any social or oncology-related service as part of their care plan; previously patients were provided a list of service providers.
Let’s get started.
The first step: Getting on the phone to discuss your project.
We’ve helped every type of healthcare delivery organization execute on a variety of strategies.
Status:Go creates software for healthcare delivery providers to improve operations, execute strategies, and try new ideas.
We know healthcare delivery, Salesforce, and how to get things done.
© Status Go, Inc.