Create a platform to manage, monitor, and measure provider referral and patient navigation
Integrated Healthcare Delivery System
An administrative contact center providing physician navigation, selection, and appointment services to improve patient access, remove barriers to care, and increase patient acquisition efforts
The integrated health system desired to replace a home-grown Microsoft Access database used to document provider selection, appointment scheduling, and follow-up activities
Status:Go created a contact center application to improve the concierge and navigation process. It comprised:
- Comprehensive search tool to match patient preferences with physicians
- Integrated phone system (CTI) to improve patient identification and experience
- Knowledge base for documenting and accessing provider scheduling rules
- Outbound call task lists for appointment experience follow-up
- Automated follow-up process for appointment follow-through and satisfaction survey
- Automated daily report of discharged emergency department patients without primary care provider
- Data import of existing Access database records
- New system allows department leadership to better monitor, measure, and manage daily operations
- Referrals from the concierge program to affiliated providers increased 29% six months following implementation
- Over 12% of patients discharged from the emergency department without a primary care provider have established primary care relationships as a result of the callback service
- Since implementing the system, CG-CAHPS survey “helpfulness of office staff” measure increased by 17 points six months following implementation
Let’s get started.
The first step: Getting on the phone to discuss your project.
We’ve helped every type of healthcare delivery organization execute on a variety of strategies.
Status:Go creates software for healthcare delivery providers to improve operations, execute strategies, and try new ideas.
We know healthcare delivery, Salesforce, and how to get things done.
© Status Go, Inc.