Create a decision support platform for an integrated care delivery network
Integrated Healthcare Delivery System
An integrated care network within a large, multi-hospital community-based healthcare delivery system
The integrated care delivery network needed a system to support business and operations decisions as the organization entered into value-based contracting models. The organization needed a tool to better manage and analyze population health data, including:
- Care and services utilization
- Direct-to-employer programs
- Accountable care organization contracts
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) payment innovation programs
Status:Go customized a robust decision-support platform to allow the organization to make data-driven decisions using information from multiple data sources, including departmental procedure documents, state-owned databases, and various payor contracts.
Employees were able to create intuitive reports allowing team members to find innovative ways to assess and analyze information. The healthcare delivery organization continues to work with Status:Go to leverage additional sources of data and build additional functionality.
By incorporating claims data with county healthy rankings and other social determinants of health data sources, leaders were able to make timely decisions regarding program effectiveness and other network initiatives.
- Custom reports allow employees to analyze direct-to-employer and accountable care organization patient populations
- The system is able to exchange real-time care data integration with the state’s regional health information organization
- Outreach efforts and program initiatives are aligned with real-time community needs assessments
Let’s get started.
The first step: Getting on the phone to discuss your project.
We’ve helped every type of healthcare delivery organization execute on a variety of strategies.
Status:Go creates software for healthcare delivery providers to improve operations, execute strategies, and try new ideas.
We know healthcare delivery, Salesforce, and how to get things done.
© Status Go, Inc.