Build a pre-admission operations solution for addiction recovery to complement existing systems
A five-facility addiction recovery organization with residential and intensive-outpatient operations in two states
The organization was utilizing Salesforce for its outbound sales and marketing efforts and wanted to create a pre-admission operations solution to complement its existing infrastructure and replace an outdated existing system.
Status:Go created a complementary pre-admission solution to support the business process. The functionality consisted of:
- Patient pre-qualification and information gathering module, including any information gathered as a result of outbound sales and marketing efforts
- Clinical decision-support tool for determining required level of care
- Administrative and clinical assessment tool to capture required information relating to treatment history, previous diagnoses, medical history
- Real-time insurance eligibility check and verification of benefits
- Integration with air travel reservation system and sober escort car service providers
- Estimated out-of-pocket treatment cost calculator including level of care and associated travel expenses
Six months following implementation:
- Pre-admission process improved admission decision efficiency by four days
- 7% increase in program enrollment across all sites
- Sales and marketing campaign attribution led to an increase in marketing spend for digital campaigns with best results, a previously unreported measure
Let’s get started.
The first step: Getting on the phone to discuss your project.
We’ve helped every type of healthcare delivery organization execute on a variety of strategies.
Status:Go creates software for healthcare delivery providers to improve operations, execute strategies, and try new ideas.
We know healthcare delivery, Salesforce, and how to get things done.
© Status Go, Inc.